In this article, we will be talking about how you can use reports to find each of the conversions for a given Product Offer template in Core iQ. We will explore the following topics:
- What Core iQ report to use to find all of the conversions attributed to a given Product Offer template
- What Core iQ report to use to find the total conversions for your template(s) over a set timeframe
Where can I find conversions in Core iQ by template or time?
When working with Product Offer templates in Core iQ, you are able to specify a product which you are offering within the template, and a window in which a conversion can be counted. Once the template has been sent and data begins to come back, Core iQ will display these successful conversions within two areas of the platform: the Conversion Metrics area (found under the Communications menu), and the Outbound Communication Status report. If you are looking for a more focused level of information, such as the specific Conversion Date or Customer Name, then we highly recommend starting with the Outbound Communication Status report.
The Outbound Communication Status report can be found under the Communications section of the Actionable Reports menu. This is a dynamic report that allows you to pull a number of different types of data sets, one of those is a list of all the conversions that Core iQ has attributed to a specific template and/or timeframe. To do so, we will be using the following fields:
- Template - This field allows you to select one or more templates that you want to find conversions relating to. These templates need to be marked as Product Offers at the time they were sent, and must have a valid product tied to them. If you are attempting to pull conversions for a template that is NOT a Product Offer template, then none will be returned.
- Current Status - For this field, we want to only look at the items that have a status of Processed, as those are the templates which have successfully been sent from Core iQ. All of the other Current Statuses within this area are those that have not been received by the end customer/member.
- Date Range - Within the drop-down of the Date Range field, we want to use the Conversion Date option. This will allow us to input a date range in which we are looking for conversions. In the example above, we would be attempting to find the conversions that occurred in the month of March, 2018.
As you can see in the image above, I have chosen a Product Offer template relating to Mobile Banking. I am attempting to find out how many recipients opened a Mobile Banking account during March after receiving my 'A Bank That Fits in Your Pocket' template. I only want to find the Nonbusiness customers that opened a new account and I have specified that within the Customer Type field. With conversions in Core iQ, there are two things to remember:
- Conversions can only occur within the number of Conversion Days Offset, which is set at the template level.
- Conversions can only occur for customers/members that do not already have a product matching one found within the Service Group associated with the Product Offer template.
Once you run this report, you will have a list of the customers/members that converted on your product offer during the set time period. If you are interested in viewing all of your conversions for a given timeframe, then this report can give you that information as well. Simply run this report with a Date Range and no specified template to see any conversions that are attributed to templates in Core iQ. The Excel document that can be exported from Core iQ for this report will have a column with the template name for each conversion. This way you can sort on the template name to see an entire rollup of your conversions for all Product Offers during a given month or quarter.
Please be aware that when you are looking at conversions within this report, we use a default Conversion Date of 01/01/1900. To remove these conversions, you will need to put a date such as 01/01/2000 in the lefthand box on the Date Range.