Retail Training Basics
If you are looking to get more employees at your financial institution involved with Core iQ, you might be looking at your Retail department as a logical next step. Getting Retail employees involved in Core iQ communications is simple, especially if your Retail team is completing phone calls in the system. These articles will give you an overview of how your team can complete their calls and how supervisors can monitor their direct reports.
- How do I log into Core iQ?
- What browser should I use to access Core iQ?
- Can I preview what my employees see in Core iQ?
- What phrases can I use in the Core iQ account search box?
- Can I update a customer’s individual contact preferences?
- What are the different communication statuses in Core iQ?
- Where can I see the individual communications a customer has received?
- Can I send account specific communications?
- Where can I see if employees are completing their calls/emails in Core iQ?
- What does the Supervisor dropdown do in the Employee Profile?